October brought Erica's 9th Birthday. She had a Pirate theme party and enjoyed planning all the fun things they would do. It is nice that the kids' parties are a lot less stressful, since they can entertain themselves better now. She loved bobbing for apples the best.
Erica also had a violin recital this fall. She played a waltz by Brahms. She is doing so well with her violin studies and constantly surprises me at lessons when she plays something for her teacher that I thought she didn't seem to get during practice at home. I can't keep up with her knowledge level anymore. She is on her own in the violin department. She also got a new 3/4 size violin. She is growing like a weed! I tried all morning to upload the video, but it was either too long, or my computer to slow, and it never worked.
No comments:
Post a Comment