Sunday, September 7, 2008

1st day of School


We hate to say goodbye to the summer, but also very glad the first day of schol jitters are over. Everyone was nervous as I dropped them off for their first day of classes, but I am glad to report everone came home with a smile on their face. Josh and Megan decided walking was easier than finding a seat on the crowded bus. I enjoyed walking Erica to school in the morning and she rides the bus home in the afternoon. It is only a 5 minute ride this year!!

1 comment:

Trudy said...

Hurray!! To having the first day of school finished and over with. Is the school within walking distance form the house? I'm so happy that you’re all doing well. But then you guys always do, I guess that’s the blessing of being an out going family.:)
Love
The Mortensen