If you have not already heard, Tracy has accepted a new job in Tacoma Washington. He will start working his now job on June 1st. Heather and the family will follow after school is out at the end of June.
The day we got back from Mexico, Tracy was officially offered the job, but also was informed by his current employer they were selling the company(and ironically he would be out of a job in less than 6 months). They really need his help to wrap up the sale, so Tracy worked a deal to get a nice bonus if he stayed till the end of May. Thankfully his new employer was very supportive and understanding and now Tracy gets to do both.
Needless to say the next 2 months will be crazy!!!!!!
Wish us luck. We will actually be living in Gig Harbor. If you care to know, follow the link for a map.
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=Gig+Harbor,+WA&ie=UTF8&t=h&z=12&iwloc=addr
4 comments:
Wow! We'll still have to come and visit :)
Cool beans jelly head,,,, Next time I am in Seatte I can hang around,,,, WaMu has a hotel resort next to SeaTac I stay at.....
Rob
congrats tracy gig harbor looks awesome
lynette
Congrats you guys. I am so happy for you.
Post a Comment